Well, the good news is that Numbers 2 and 5 haven't been needed as the doctor decided that as his white cell count had dropped into single figures there might not be any need for him to stay in hospital each time the dose is doubled. So I didn't have to take him up to hospital on Tuesday and he is just driving himself up for blood tests two or three times a week. IF the blood results show he needs a blood transfusion they will do it the same day and he will be able to drive home again later. IF they decide to keep him in we will have to sort someone to take me to Ipswich to collect the car.
For the rest..........Green - done, orange started or not needed for a few weeks, and red means cancelled.
- Finish painting the inglenook where the cooker is going
- Collecting Colin from hospital on Thursday, Friday or Saturday - not helpful for planning!
- Need to be at home for a cupboard delivery Thursday
- Organising Cooker delivery, electrician and gas fitter all for next Monday
- Taking Colin to hospital next Tuesday (and repeating numbers 2 and 5 several more times!)
- Reading the meters at number 9 next Wednesday or Thursday before completion and contacting the supplier
- Taking the keys to Estate Agent
- Contact Borough Council to get a bit of a refund of April Council tax at number 9
- Going to the library van next Thursday
- Doing the shopping
- Collecting tablets from pharmacy
- Need to write a letter or two
- Col's laptop has got to go back to the computer shop.
- Find out how to get the "two home tax" back from HMRC
- Get the oil tank filled
- Get the septic tank emptied
- Prepare for visitors
- Find book shelves
- Plant a tree when it arrives
- Water new things in garden if we don't get rain anytime soon
- Find a car to replace the Hyundai
- Get the Fiesta repaired and MOT done
- Weed more of the flower gardens
- Keep grass cut
- See neighbours about lane repairs
- Find out who we've not informed of new address
Other things done which were not on the original list include vegetable gardening, selling books on Ziffit, unpacking and hanging some pictures. One more side of the greenhouse was cleaned and treated - 2 left to do.Our Tax forms have come and need filling in and there are still lots of books to unpack, although I'm still waiting for another bookcase to arrive.
I'm also waiting for asparagus crowns and need to sow more seeds as the weather warms.
Very Many Thanks for all the comments, sorry...... some days I just don't get round to answering